1.7
Equipment Quality

We started contacting customer service yesterday at 11 am. Between being put on hold and trying to understand the deep accents on the other side, I spoke to SEVEN different people....

including the alleged warehouse manager. Each one before I was put on hold said they would fill in the next person I was going to speak with before they connected me. ZERO TIMES DID THIS HAPPEN! I had to explain the situation each and every time!!!!

The SIXTH PERSON I spoke with finally made sense and was replacing my defective camera and giving me a 3 month warranty. He connected me to the warehouse manager who "would already know my situation and will set up my shipping". TWENTY FIVE MORE MINITES OF WAITING he gets on and has ZERO IDEA WHO I AM OR WHAT I WANT!!!! I explain again n he wants to charge me $90.

URGHHHH I ask him to connect me with the last guy who was setting up my free camera and he connected me to SOMEONE DIFFERENT....AN EIGHTH PETSON . At that point I was done.... I threw in the towel. No one would provide me with a corporate email....

no one wanted to help they just threw me off to someone else. NO WONDER THE BBB DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS COMPANY! After reading other complaints I should have done my research.

Customer service is a joke to this company! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Review about: Lorex Customer Care.

Comments

#1431965

I'm going through this *** right now! Mine was a damaged/refurbished DVR unit that was supposed to be new.

This time, Ive been on hold as passed around for over 90 minutes.

We'll see if they even come thru! If not, I'm going to return everything and tell them to stick it some place......

I've been searching for a multicamera system and was going to purchase Lorex. After reading so many negative reviews here and on other sites, I've decided to go with another company.