2.1
Equipment Quality

Bad service, I will no longer deal or buy Lorex products. With my first experience buying a product that didn't work as it should per Lorex marketing.

Product replaced once with the same problem. Returned both unit. Now getting a hassle for a refund. Tickets get escalated twice, I received email with ticket status closed but when I contact Lorex, it's not resolved.

My last attempt, I called again the product received in their warehouse more than 15 business days and no refund made. Contacted Lorex again, opened another ticket and escalated and received another email with ticket status closed, I contacted Lorex again to learn it's not escalated. Pathetic escalation system, can't speak directly to them. They take no initiative to provide feedback or callback when asked.

Just count luck on email gets sent and keep contacting them for resolution. So far two tickets escalated and closed but no resolution. I gave good review for their chat service but job not done.

I don't this kind of service. This is my last one with Lorex.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorex Customer Care.

I liked: Return my system, Easy to order.

I didn't like: Bad service, Bad escalation service, Resolved tickets before sending closed status email, Lorex uncountable for resolution have to call again and again, How long it takes to get my money back.

Comments