2.5
Equipment Quality

Pressing 1 for English, forget it. Everyone I talked to had such a heavy accent that I continually had to tell them to speak slow because you could not understand them.

Had a hard drive go out and took them three hours on phone having me do tests on DVR though we could not get into it because it would not take a password. Have had at least a dozen calls to tech support and customer service without resolving the issue. Now I have the pleasure of sending in my proof of purchase. 5 faxes failed.

Sent email to 4 different addresses and finally had them indicate they received it.

Found out that customer service is in Philippines and their credit card department is in Canada. BEWARE IF YOU EVER NEED SERVICE ON YOUR PURCHASE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorex Technical Support.

Preferred solution: want replacement.

Comments

Do not buy Lorex. 2 of my 4 cameras are not recording.

Call support 2x, each time I had to go through verifying who I am even though I have a case number. First agent said I needed the camera model number and then we can do the trouble shoot. Called back with the model number only to be told I had to be on site, which I told the first agent that I was not.

Worst customer service I have seen. Do not buy Lorex.