1.8

The actual software that is delivered with the system does not have the same functionality of the User Manual that I reviewed prior to purchasing from CostCo. I have now spent five days trying to get LorexFlir to explain the situation.

After numerous emails and GIVING THEM INTERNET ACCESS to my system they have gone radio silent. Just had a Call Center rep tell me that he is going to report that employee to his supervisor.

Then he tries to tell me that he can fix the problem but does not even know what "Anti-dither" means or its function. I have been told I have the latest cameras which support the Anti-dither functionality, then told that they mis-spoke and then they said it might have it???

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorex Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: 33 useless minutes on customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 18.

Comments

most manuals appear to be translated in a third country, equipment made in China, sold in the USA & manual translated in some other country where they don't have a good concept of English. I have numerous manuals from several MFG.s that are really just garbage.

Most tech support is really very poorly trained & following a prescribed check list. Enjoy the modern reality of world wide commerce.