I've made several calls.I have multiple tickets needed for service.

The lorex representatives are extremely unhelpful and rude. They do not take your need for help seriously or expeditiously. I wanted to replace two cameras that aren't working. They're covered under warranty and I couldn't get a single person to help me.

I needed to box up two small cameras and ship them off to their return center in exchange for two cameras that work. You'd think this would be painless. Think again. I've been on hold for well over 4hrs, and transferred from department to department.

The Lorex company has out sourced over seas workers to handle American callers who need help.

They know that we are unable to go into a physical office or store to make exchanges so they continue to take advantage of us over the phone.They're corporate location here in the states will simply re direct you to an overseas representative who will then place you on hold or even hang up on you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lorex customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Lorex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lorex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lorex.

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments