Lorex - Defective Hard Drive/DVR

I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working.I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to connect my DVR to a Desktop (which I don't own) in order to trouble shoot the problem and identify if the problem was at my end.

Customer service David P said he would call back at 2pm, didn't happen. I had a worse outcome in speaking to his supervisor Sergio. I am awaiting a call from his Supervisor, Jennifer and told me it would be 24-48 hrs as they are "busy" and that she wont do anything either. I bet someone will be calling me after I file with the BBB.

All they have to do is send me a NEW DVR as this one crapped out, but they Wont do it unless they trouble shoot mine. What a waste of my freaking time. These guys all SUCK!

They simply don't give a *** because they already took your money.I don't know how they sleep at night.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality

Reason of review:
DVR Needs Replacement immediately
Preferred solution:
I would very much appreiciate it if they would send me a replacement DVR without further delay
Monetary loss:
Had an experience with Lorex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.