Equipment Quality

I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working.I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to connect my DVR to a Desktop (which I don't own) in order to trouble shoot the problem and identify if the problem was at my end.

Customer service David P said he would call back at 2pm, didn't happen. I had a worse outcome in speaking to his supervisor Sergio. I am awaiting a call from his Supervisor, Jennifer and told me it would be 24-48 hrs as they are "busy" and that she wont do anything either. I bet someone will be calling me after I file with the BBB.

All they have to do is send me a NEW DVR as this one crapped out, but they Wont do it unless they trouble shoot mine. What a waste of my freaking time. These guys all SUCK!

They simply don't give a *** because they already took your money.I don't know how they sleep at night.

This reviewer shared experience about "dvr needs replacement immediately" and wants this business to "i would very much appreiciate it if they would send me a replacement dvr without further delay" as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lorex and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lorex hard drive from Lorex was quality , but reviewer liked installation process. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lorex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Lorex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments