I installed a Lorex/Flir system at a customer's and completed the passwords in the devices and the Cloud for remote access.Shortly after the install the cloud password did not work, and I did not change the password.

I tried endlessly all the password I had but with no success. I then tried to get a hold of Lorex for a replacement password, as it is the only people that can get me a new password. No luck, I called twice, fist time over an hour, no answer, second time over 30 minutes, no answer. I left a phone number to call back, both time, no call back.

I then went to the web site, it took for ever to get a live chat and there, there was no help as they refer me to the phone number I had called already. I asked the question about the Cloud password, then they gave me the link to the manual which they new had nothing to do for the Flir Cloud password. It was like talking to someone who is looking at television.

They had no interest to really help.How do you want to install this product for a customer with this type of support.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flir cloud dnr1142e from Lorex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Lorex to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no answer on the phone support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lorex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments