4.3
Equipment Quality

The product itself gets 5 stars

Lorex execution gets 2 stars

I absolutely recommend Lorex camera systems to everyone! I have 6 already on an 8-channel system. So, I ordered two more because of how much I love them! And this is my second system. When I earned enough money to upgrade my surveillance, I went right back to Lorex without a moment's hesitation. They have withstood unfavorable weather conditions, are easy to install, and I can pull up the feeds on multiple devices. I can't stress enough how much I love this system and these cameras.

However, Lorex's execution of orders is over-priced and ungodly inefficient! All of my orders, as far back as an antenna extension back in 2016, have come several, several days after the estimated delivery. And their expedited shipping can be anywhere from tens-to-hundreds of dollars. And they NEVER come within the time frame you pay for. My advice to all customers: bite the bullet on a 2-3 week average delivery range, and don't waste your money on any expedited shipping. If you need your cameras sooner than 14 calendar days, I recommended another surveillance company, as Lorex will almost never get your purchase to you in an acceptable time frame. On the flip side, all of my orders have arrived in mint condition, ready to go right out of the box. And they do come, at least. I have never had an order not come. So, you can rely on Lorex to get you a working product every time, just not in any kind of time table you're paying for (or may need).

Also, I completely disagree with customers saying the product quality is only 1/5 stars. I have no doubt that some bad lemons have been shipped, as this is usually the case with just about every company in known existence. But for the average customer rating to be 1/5, something is not right there---and it had nothing to do with Lorex. I have had multiple systems, multiple accessories, for numerous years. Never a single problem with any product; only their atrocious execution, overpriced shipping & handling, and unreliable/unpredictable delivery times.

The only thing I can say in defense of their horrible execution is that at least the product is solid.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorex Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quality and price of product.

I didn't like: Poor order execution.

Comments