Equipment Quality

Calling every week this is the 10th time.Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't called me back.

That's what happened today Customer service girl answers my call told me can you please hold for a second. Guess how long is their second? 1 hour 36 minutes. Got tired of listening their *** music and had to hang up.

Don't buy lorex product it is waste of money and time. Because it won't work more than a month. Terrible customer service.

They don't value customers time.Try to avoid lorex products unless you have too much free time to kill or stay on hold for hours then it is different story.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lorex customer care. Lorex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lorex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lorex.

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments