Fresno, California

Calling every week this is the 10th time.Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't called me back.

That's what happened today Customer service girl answers my call told me can you please hold for a second. Guess how long is their second? 1 hour 36 minutes. Got tired of listening their *** music and had to hang up.

Don't buy lorex product it is waste of money and time. Because it won't work more than a month. Terrible customer service.

They don't value customers time.Try to avoid lorex products unless you have too much free time to kill or stay on hold for hours then it is different story.

Review about: Lorex Security Camera System.

Equipment Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lorex Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Night Owl - Worst Customer Service Night Owl "My home experienced a power outage due to a faulty electrical main line. After which, a few of the camera refused to power on properly. Contacted night owl about the..." Read more Melaleuca Security - My sensors fell off too in 2012 ... Melaleuca Security "When I purchased my security system in 2012, my sensors fell off also so I used tape and glue. That worked. I did not like the long term contract, but..." Read more Review about Lorex 8 Channel 500 Mbyte Edge Dvr from Cascade-Fairwood, Washington Lorex "Almost 2 years ago I purchased an 8 channel, 500 Mbyte Edge DVR that came with 4 cameras. I use the android mobile app that Lorex provided to view..." Read more Lorex Technology Poor Service Lorex "In 2014 I purchased directly from the website of the company Lorex Technology a security camera system valued at $1,949.99. Due to an attempted robbery the DVR suffered damage to..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more