Lorex Lbv2521 Security System Review from Modesto, California
Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry.I contacted Lorex thinking it would be an easy fix and that's when the nightmare began.
The rep that answered which is in some 3rd world country wanted me to go get her the model number from the cameras that weren't working( keep in mind, I live in a 2 story home and all my cameras are sky high). I mentioned that I couldn't access the cameras and that's when she proceeded to berate me and place me on hold for 30-40 increments. I've called several other times and til this day, they have yet to help me or email me.
This company is a JOKE and a FRAUD, unbelievable how Costco can be associated with them.Do yourself a favor and purchase a different brand and stay away from Costco.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "I promised the people at VIVINT I would share our experience, so here is it. We fell for it, I admit. It was the glittery extras that drew me..."
- "Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs. Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people. Very poor customer service/tech..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."
- "The quality is Junk! Craftsmanship is the worst, the dealership/manufacture relationship is terrible, dealerships do not want to fix anything and ive been to 6 different dealerships. The owners manuals..."
- "Here is a copy of the FORGED HEALTH CERTIFICATE that came with my $1800 dog. Everybody see what a liar and a cheat and a criminal this woman..."