Equipment Quality

Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry.I contacted Lorex thinking it would be an easy fix and that's when the nightmare began.

The rep that answered which is in some 3rd world country wanted me to go get her the model number from the cameras that weren't working( keep in mind, I live in a 2 story home and all my cameras are sky high). I mentioned that I couldn't access the cameras and that's when she proceeded to berate me and place me on hold for 30-40 increments. I've called several other times and til this day, they have yet to help me or email me.

This company is a JOKE and a FRAUD, unbelievable how Costco can be associated with them.Do yourself a favor and purchase a different brand and stay away from Costco.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lorex lbv2521 security system from Lorex and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lorex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lorex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lorex-Technology
#1199753
Lorex Verified Representative

Our sincere apologies for the experience you had.We would like to get this resolved for you.

Please email your ticket number to feedback@lorextechnology.com for assistance.Thank you.