Lorex Lbv2521 Security System Review from Modesto, California

77 of 166 Lorex reviews

Buyer BEWARE, I purchased my system at Costco, within a month one camera wasn't working( it would go dark) and another would be blurry.I contacted Lorex thinking it would be an easy fix and that's when the nightmare began.

The rep that answered which is in some 3rd world country wanted me to go get her the model number from the cameras that weren't working( keep in mind, I live in a 2 story home and all my cameras are sky high). I mentioned that I couldn't access the cameras and that's when she proceeded to berate me and place me on hold for 30-40 increments. I've called several other times and til this day, they have yet to help me or email me.

This company is a JOKE and a FRAUD, unbelievable how Costco can be associated with them.Do yourself a favor and purchase a different brand and stay away from Costco.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Lorex-Technology

Aug 16 #1199753

Lorex verified representative

Our sincere apologies for the experience you had. We would like to get this resolved for you. Please email your ticket number to feedback@lorextechnology.com for assistance. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lorex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lorex.
Filing a new complaint about
×