In 2014 I purchased directly from the website of the company Lorex Technology a security camera system valued at $1,949.99. Due to an attempted robbery the DVR suffered damage to the points of internet connection and power.

For a period of 10 months (April/2016) I trying to communicate with customer service, leaving them notifications on the web page, many communications with agents by the chat about my problem to be able to repair my DVR (Paying because it did not have warranty), and never never resolved, they did not resolve my tickets, 2 closed tickets on their own, never called me to help, to this day February 4, 2017 my equipment DVR is unusable with cameras everywhere but without a DVR. I had to get another to be able to monitor and protect my business. The customer service is terrible.

What is the point of having a good product, if when the customer need support (guarantee or repair without, paying) the company is not responsible.....you will lose your investment. I does not recommend Lorex Technology for nothing, loss of money, investment uncertain.....Take care...

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorex Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 04, 2017.

Comments

Lake Forest, California, United States #1320270

I was curious , you stated "valued at $1,949.99." . Why did you not put how much you actually paid?

Lake Forest, California, United States #1320244

So did you want them to pay to repair the product that was damaged in the robbery,? How is it their fault????

When your cat is damaged in car accident do you call the car maker and tell them it is their responsibility.

?

Did you file a claim with your insurance company for the total value of the system and pocket the money?