Equipment Quality

I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from the window, so I created a return ticket, printed the return label and shipped it back.The tracking slip showed that it was delivered to their dock and was sign for by "SHARP" on 12/7.

(see attached photo) When I logged onto their site, the order didn't show as being received or as a return being prepared (see attached photo). I called Lorex on 12/10; they assured me that they received the package and that a reimbursement was now being processed. As of yesterday 12/30 not one penny had shown up in my account. So I called again on 12/30) again, they assured me that the reimbursement would show up today, of course it hasn't.

I'll keep this review updated when I speak with them again.

Advice: WORST COMPANY EVER TO DEAL WITH!BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customr srvice and customer support hold times. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lorex lnc234 ip camera and associated monetary loss in the amount of $106. Lorex needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lorex lnc234 ip camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lorex.

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments

I am in the same EXACT situation!They received my unused, unopened security camera back on December 27, 2016.

They acknowledge that they received it, but it doesn't indicate that on my online account.

I have contacted them 4 times since then and I am STILL waiting for my refund!They are a bunch of crooks!