Equipment Quality

I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from the window, so I created a return ticket, printed the return label and shipped it back. The tracking slip showed that it was delivered to their dock and was sign for by "SHARP" on 12/7.

(see attached photo) When I logged onto their site, the order didn't show as being received or as a return being prepared (see attached photo). I called Lorex on 12/10; they assured me that they received the package and that a reimbursement was now being processed. As of yesterday 12/30 not one penny had shown up in my account. So I called again on 12/30) again, they assured me that the reimbursement would show up today, of course it hasn't.

I'll keep this review updated when I speak with them again.

Advice: WORST COMPANY EVER TO DEAL WITH! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorex Lnc234 Ip Camera.

I didn't like: Customr srvice, Customer support hold times, Warranty not honored, No call back.

Comments

I am in the same EXACT situation! They received my unused, unopened security camera back on December 27, 2016.

They acknowledge that they received it, but it doesn't indicate that on my online account.

I have contacted them 4 times since then and I am STILL waiting for my refund! They are a bunch of crooks!