filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lorex - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

I returned a camera that I purchased from Lorex that I did not need. It was unopened. They received it on 11/08/18. After numerous phone calls and e-mails, they told me that they issued my refund on 12/27. My refund was never issued. I sent them copies of my bank statement as they requested to show them that I never received credit. As of today, I am still waiting to hear back from them. Still no refund issued. Almost 3 months. Good luck trying to reach someone on their customer service line. You will sit on hold forever and then get disconnected. I guess I'll just write this off as a bas experience. Loss of $169.99. Cameras are *** also. I am going to purchase 80-100 security cameras for my 2 car dealerships. Will not be purchasing from Lorex. They can go to ***
Show

LOREX CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST!

I also am currently getting the run-around from Lorex. I returned a camera that I didn't need. It was unopened. They received it on Nov. 08th 2018. I still did not receive my refund of $169.99. Going on 3 months. They told me they issued me a credit on my credit card on 12/27/2018. They did not. I had to send them copies of my bank statement showing that I did not receive a refund. At this point I'm still waiting. Guess I'll have to write it off. Bad experience. I was ready to buy 80-100 cameras for my 2 car dealerships. Won't be purchasing them from lorex!
1.8
#1452098

Lorex - Stay Away !!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS "COMPANY". NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING
  • Support
  • Billing practices questionable

Lorex - Lousy customer service

bought a new system didnt work out of the box spent about 3 hours trying to get service s just to get it to work no luck if you can get answered with in an hour (you are lucky) returned the the whole system on Dec 12 supose to be a 14 day money back return. (Right) said i would be refunded on 1-7-19 called( customer no service) then they said Wednesday called again on Thursday They said Friday No luck today now its tues day 1-15 still on hold i will never do business with this company again if you feel lucky go ahead
I didn't like
  • No customer service in pr
  • At all all service
  • Poor service

Lorex - Terrible Customer Service - Product not Received

I can not write a review about the product as it never arrived. When I contacted Lorex they advised that it says it was delivered and that I had to dispute the my bank charges. Customer Service even ends the conversation with ' Have a wonderful rest of the day'. Paid a lot of money for a system and they can't even have it signed for but allegedly it is left at the front door! Can't even confirm any of this information!! Very frustrated and would never purchase from this company again!
  • No attempt to resolve

Lorex - Do not buy

Delivered on 1/9/19, returned on 1/10/19 after 1 hour computer chat that went nowhere. Can't get it to work. It will not recognize my password. Then I went on their web site and the site kept freezing and crashing. If their web site doesn't work then I'm thinking their system probably won't work too well either. How do they stay in business? Returned it to Costco for a refund.

Lorex - Owners manual

Find the model number on the box the only thing I have is a UPC code when I contacted support the guy barely spoke English I still don't have an owner's manual or model number just an installed 6 camera 4K surveillance system
3.8
Show

Lorex - We are a company that doesn’t lke to waste time

They were called for technical service but were unable to pck up the phone for over 2hours. Their phone line is useless. The system cost over 3k, there should be a functioning phone line.
3.0
Equipment Quality
Bought a lorex wireless security camera from BestBuy and paid BestBuy to professionally install it. The camera set was $1000 and installation was $400. It was working fine for 1 with some on and off and connection issues. After 1 year, one camera died, called lorex and...

all those customer complaints are starting to sound identical to the problems I am having . two of the eight cameras don't work, as they were in poor shape, more than likely u...

I liked
  • Wirefree concept
  • Not fixed
  • Terrible customer service

Lorex - Warranty and customer service is horrible

upon purchasing a 6 camera wireless system it took 4 days to deliver. i have had repeated issues with technical support and spent multiple hours on line and on the phone with agents who have no idea of what to do. i have repeatedly asked to actually speak with a tech from lorex not their call center and this is impossible. i have had 3 warranty issues and replacement devices and or parts take up to 6 weeks for delivery. absolutely ridiculous!!!! customer service and warranty suck and are completely useless in my opinion.
2.3