Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR.Approx $650 spent.
Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking their service was our issue. We'd try something to fix it, then evaluate for a few weeks. Nothing seemed to help.
Then the DVR adapter quit working. That was the final straw. We contacted Lorex where we were told to send the products back in their entirety and we would receive a refund. (See photo of approved return.) They provided us a shipping label to handle the shipping, as well.
We sent all back immediately. We were told it would take 5 to 10 days to receive the refund once the products were received. We were on vacation during that time, but checked after we returned 2 weeks later, and still had not received the refund. I called the company, leaving a message to have a call back, which never happened.
I called back again and spoke with a representative. She told me they had clearly received the product (I also have confirmation of that through UPS) and she wasn't sure why we had not received it yet. She was going to put in an escalation ticket and said we should receive an email showing the credit within 24 -48 hours. 96 hours went by and no email.
I called again, this time asking to speak with a supervisor. I, after a fight, finally spoke to Sid. Sid told me he didn't have a last name, or even an employee # to identify him in any way. He also told me he isn't going to give me a refund because it had been past 60 days since our purchase.
So, now we are out the products (which were pathetic anyway) and our $650.00 which they promised us in return.
We have filed a claim with our credit card and we are reaching out EVERYWHERE we possibly can to warn others against falling victim to this company.We will also look to see if we can file further charges against them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Concept of the product
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Took my money
- No product to show for it
- Apparently supervisors have no last name
- Horrible service
You May Also Like
- "I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "Date:27 Jan 2016 (Wed) Dear Sir/Mdm, I am a shopper reside at Sembawang area near Sembawang Mart located at Canberra-Blk 511 Canberra Road.I reside and also a frequent shopper at this mart.To..."
- "Well as you can see I bought a new double stack Frigidaire washer and dryer. Everything is hooked up and...upon starting the washer....it begins to run...then chimes and flashes "Door..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "We recently bought our 27 foot round from here.Highly recommend from the sales rep to the installers, always courteous in person and on the phone.The pool it's self has been..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."