Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR.Approx $650 spent.
Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking their service was our issue. We'd try something to fix it, then evaluate for a few weeks. Nothing seemed to help.
Then the DVR adapter quit working. That was the final straw. We contacted Lorex where we were told to send the products back in their entirety and we would receive a refund. (See photo of approved return.) They provided us a shipping label to handle the shipping, as well.
We sent all back immediately. We were told it would take 5 to 10 days to receive the refund once the products were received. We were on vacation during that time, but checked after we returned 2 weeks later, and still had not received the refund. I called the company, leaving a message to have a call back, which never happened.
I called back again and spoke with a representative. She told me they had clearly received the product (I also have confirmation of that through UPS) and she wasn't sure why we had not received it yet. She was going to put in an escalation ticket and said we should receive an email showing the credit within 24 -48 hours. 96 hours went by and no email.
I called again, this time asking to speak with a supervisor. I, after a fight, finally spoke to Sid. Sid told me he didn't have a last name, or even an employee # to identify him in any way. He also told me he isn't going to give me a refund because it had been past 60 days since our purchase.
So, now we are out the products (which were pathetic anyway) and our $650.00 which they promised us in return.
We have filed a claim with our credit card and we are reaching out EVERYWHERE we possibly can to warn others against falling victim to this company.We will also look to see if we can file further charges against them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Concept of the product
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Took my money
- No product to show for it
- Apparently supervisors have no last name
- Horrible service
You May Also Like
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "The system was installed in January 2014, failed in March 2014. I phoned them repeatedly, waited 2 weeks each time for inspection. Each time they found nothing wrong..."
- "It's currently 6am CST and my alarm has woken my entire household up saying someone is ringing the garage doorbell. We haven't seen anyone but this has been going on..."
- "I ordered a pair of sandals at a really good price. When they arrived they were a Wide Width shoe not the regular size I had ordered. I was told..."
- "I bought products costing 76.46. After speaking with my wife about the products I tried to return and refund my money. Each sales person at each kiosk kept telling me..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."