With Company response Not resolved
1.2
Equipment Quality

I purchased a pack of 4 cameras from the web site (lorex), and when the cameras arrived, i could tell they where used items, missing front cover plastics, dirt on some of them and scratches where the screws go.

So i call to get the items replace (30 min on the phone with a person that i could not understand), then after they received the cameras back i call again (45 min on the phone) they told me that they could not offer a replacement since they did not have the items in stock. I told them to issue a refund and they told me that they will refund. OK you will think that was the end but is not, I had to call again (1hr on the phone), no refund after 14 days, are u kidding me Lorex to give a person their money back 14 days, it only took you 10 minutes to charge me. well i call again and they said it could take up to the May/25 to get my money back. OMG 20 pluss to issue a refund, bad business

stay away if you like good customer service and quality.

my rating for lorex

1) customer service cero stars

2) time to correct problem cero stars

3) accurate description of items cero stars

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $215. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lorex. The most disappointing about lorex dbv534tlw-4pk security system from Lorex was terrible customer service, time to get refund excessive and refurbish items Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lorex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Lorex to other companies on our site.

Comments

20 days?Wish I was you.

I mailed my box back May 10th... Still say they haven't received even tho UPS confirmed delivery.

6 emails, 3 phone calls, and a bank claim. Still no response.

Had my bank file a fraudulent transaction since they will not replace or refund the product I've already sent back.

And won't tell me they have it either.IF I can even get someone to respond.

Lorex-Technology
North Billerica, Massachusetts, United States #1167279
Lorex Response

We are happy to have resolved this for you. Thank you.

Lorex-Technology
North Billerica, Massachusetts, United States #1161524
Lorex Response

We apologies for the shipping error and any difficulty you have experienced.You should not have received refurbished cameras for your order.

We have sent you an email to help resolve this situation.

Please reply to us at your convenience.Thank you.