2.3
Equipment Quality

I Purchase a Lorex 6 Channel Wireless Lithium Ion Surveillance System on Cyber Monday Because the Price seemed to be right for my Budget at that time. However, I decided within a short window of time that i had no real need to keep this unused System.

So, I contacted Lorex to set up a RMA (return merchandise number) and Receive a RAN (return authorization number) which i did. I Sent the System to them and they received it 2 Days later. This is when the long lenghty Wait the my funds to be returned started. When you buy stuff from Companies like this please pay with a Credit Card so you can place a dispute against the charges.

You best to have all your Shipments Tracking Numbers in order and the Date they Received the Returned Item and if Possible the Person Whom Signed for it at their Dock. I am not going to say that there products are bad because that i did not install but their Services is in Great need of Improvement.

Their CEO and All Administrators is in need of a really Good Caning. I conclude, MDD COLLATIONS, INC.

Review about: Lorex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Sub standard services.

Comments