5.0

Update by user Dec 07, 2016

Finally got answer from support after 4 hours on hold, Edgar was very knowledgeable and resolved the issue at least locally at the time. However, after trying to access the system later via the cloud it could not log on, looks like another extreme wait on hold...

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2016

hours, days, weeks on hold, online support gets submission error, support not just unresponsive but nonexistent. They are acting like a company that is going out of business.

just now I have left callback contact on support recording, another phone on hold with elevator music for 1.5 hours now, and again, online support will not accept submission ('there was an error with the submission of this form, please try again later'). don't advise buying these products until or unless tec support works. I am asking for help for a situation that is a known problem with LOREX and is frequently mentioned on blogs. However, only LOREX can provide the help I need to solve the issue.

If they aren't going to provide support, at least shut down the phone line. It is cruel keeping us on hold indefinitely or hoping for a callback that never comes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lorex Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Equipment when it worked.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Sunnyvale, California, United States #1250044

I have exact same problems with it support. Maybe they only hire one person.