With Company response Not resolved
2.2

Of all the experiences I've had purchasing online, or trying to purchase online this one has been the worst.STAY AWAY!!

It will show up a month late after jumping through many many hoops a half a dozen phone calls, just to show up and be the shitiest quality product you could buy. Return it? There goal is to try to wear you down and make you give up. STAY STAY AWAY.

There is a reason its so cheap.

Not worth it.80 words

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service order processing problem so you could try to raise your price. i work marketing online.going to spam my poor experience all over the web" of lorex 16 channel security dvr camera from Lorex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Lorex to "nothing. ruined".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad rewiews are screened. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lorex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments

Lorex-Technology
North Billerica, Massachusetts, United States #1133318
Lorex Response

We're sorry to hear about your experience, this is not the experience we want you to have with Lorex. If you require any assistance please call us at 1-888-425-6739.