With Company response Not resolved
Equipment Quality

This company has been an complete joke.We have been frustrated to no end with them NEVER following through with any of their commitments.

I will not even go through the hassle of trying to detail it all. We had broken product when the shipment arrived and have been fighting for almost four months now for them to replace it. They have made multiple promises to do such, but never follow through. You get a different person every time with a new excuse as to why they have not shipped the replacement equipment out.

At first it all just seemed like incompetence, but at this point I feel it has gone way beyond that. It is obvious to see that they have a system of dishonesty in place and never have any intent to service their customers. Their product was junk and their customer service has been even worse.

Do not ever purchase from them.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lorex. The most disappointing about lorex security system from Lorex was bad quality and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lorex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Lorex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lorex?

Comments

Lorex-Technology
North Billerica, Massachusetts, United States #1133350
Lorex Response

We recently came across your review and apologize for any difficulty you have experienced. If you still require assistance, please email us at feedback@lorextechnology.com. Thank you.